My thoughts on leadership:
• Leadership is working to establish a direction and help others work towards your aims
• It involves listening to others and considering their perspective
• It involves empowering others to share and believe in a vision and to lead them towards it
• Leaders provide this direction in a range of ways, including negotiation, example, harnessing the leadership qualities of your team, sharing the dream etc.
• True leadership cannot be forced. Forcing leadership creates resentment and injustice.
- ETL505 Assignment 2, Part C: Critical Reflection
- ETL507 Final Reflection
- ETL402 Assignment 2 Reflective Blog
- Mod 2 Blog – what I have learnt and how I could apply it
- Children’s Literature – how to increase knowledge
- Response to Zipe
- Children’s literature – key elements
- The future of children’s literature
- ETL504 Assmt 2 Reflective Critical Analysis Blog Post
- Mission and Vision Statements